Become a Professional Dog Trainer
and Live Your Dream!
Professional Dog Trainer Course
First class education at an affordable price!
Are you tired of working a nine-to-five job? Are you missing the passion and excitement of doing what you love? Are you wondering how your life has slipped away and you haven’t accomplished anything? Well, Raising Canine, LLC’s Professional Dog Trainer course can help you find the passion and excitement you’re missing!
If you want to become a dog trainer, Raising Canine’s Professional Dog Trainer course is an in-depth course that has all the right ingredients for you to become a certified, cutting-edge professional dog trainer in the fast-growing industry of animal training. The Professional Dog Trainer Course is self-paced and remote, so you can work on it when it’s convenient for you. And, the best news is that it’s very reasonably priced!
Students who have taken the Professional Dog Trainer course and sat for the CPDT-KA (Certified Professional Dog Trainer) exam, passed with an average score of 90%. Even more impressive, they passed the learning theory section of the course with an average score of 91%! Learning theory is the area dog trainers struggle with the most – and 32% of the CPDT exam is on learning theory.
When you choose Raising Canine’s Professional Dog Trainer Course here’s what you get:
- A Comprehensive Understanding of How Animals Learn
- Knowing how animals learn will help you, as a professional dog trainer, recognize causes of problems, and when and why a particular technique is not working.
- A Thorough Knowledge of Dog Behavior
- Really understanding dog behavior will get you quicker results.
- Practice in the Application of Dog Training
- Dog training is a skill, and getting hands-on experience is essential to being a great professional, certified dog trainer.
- An Understanding of How to Run Group Classes
- In your career as a certified dog trainer, you will find that group classes can be quite difficult because of the different learning styles and skill levels of your clients – we help you get the best results for everyone.
- Skill in Working With the Humans that Own the Dogs
- The dogs are the easy part – it’s changing the human behavior that’s hard! We give you the information and help you need to work effectively with your clients.
- Access to Your Instructor Through a Private Facebook Group
- The Facebook page brings it all together. In this group, you can ask the questions that will help you learn how to take all the things you’re learning and actually use them in real-life situations. In addition to discussing and clarifying concepts within the course, we help you in the beginning stages of your dog training career – we talk about your current clients and help you become a professional dog trainer that people can’t wait to hire!
- Private Interaction & Support With Your Instructor*
- If you need to discuss personal issues, or other issues not appropriate for the group, you can always schedule an appointment to talk privately with your instructor.
- A strong grounding in the ethics of the dog training industry
- Dog trainers encounter difficult situations on an almost daily basis. Understanding the different ways to approach a situation and make the best decision for all involved is crucial to your reputation and longevity in this industry. This course focuses on the LIMA (Least Intrusive, Minimally Aversive) philosophy of training.
- Lifetime Access
- There is no end date. You can refer back to the course and access the Facebook group even after you’ve completed to course. This is particularly helpful in the early stages of your career.
We don’t rely on gimmicks or mythology – we teach each beginning Professional Dog Trainer the science behind animal learning to give you a solid foundation as a Professional Dog Trainer. With that fundamental knowledge under your belt you have the ability to analyze and resolve the most difficult behavior problems and excel in the field of dog training.
This course is divided into several modules. The modules have homework assignments, videos, handouts and forms to help you in your studies and your work. Many of the assignments are practical – for instance, you will develop a curriculum which you will be able to use when you begin teaching classes as a Professional Dog Trainer. The information you learn from this course will qualify you to become a certified dog trainer.
In addition to the main course, you get bonus materials:
- A private Facebook group to interact with your instructor and fellow students
- Cheatsheets to help you understand your homework and quizzes
- Where to Go Next E-book for once you’ve completed the course
- Price Setting E-book
- How to Do a Private Consultation E-book
- How to Start a Group Class E-book
- Creating a Curriculum Video
Our Professional Dog Trainer course is self-paced and self-graded, allowing you to work at your own pace. Start whenever you want! Because this course is self-paced, you can start right now – no waiting until a new class begins. Part of the benefit of this school for dog trainers is learning from others who are more advanced than you.
First Class Education at a Price You Can Afford! The Professional Dog Trainer Course is only $997.00!
We are able to offer this low price because the course is self-graded.
Because this is an on-line course, there is a certain amount of technical knowledge/skill required. We’ll help to the best of our ability, but we are not Internet techies! Again – we’ll help you where we can (and we’re pretty good), but basic understanding of the Internet is necessary to take the course.
Tuition and Financing Options
The tuition covers the cost of enrollment in the course. All necessary materials are included in the tuition cost. Tuition does not include the cost of extra books and equipment or any mentorship you may engage in.
*Private interaction with the instructor is on an as-needed basis, and should be used to discuss issues of a private nature which are not appropriate for the entire group. If you are having difficulties with a course concept and feel the need for a private consultation with the instructor, that is available at an hourly fee.
Refund Policy – To receive a refund, the student must submit the assigned work and show that the course has not educated them as to how to become a professional dog trainer.
This course is not transferable.